Our growing church is hiring a Production Director. This is a full time position for someone passionate about the mission of Ascent Church. We are looking for someone who is fun, energetic, passionate, humble, a team player, and is eager to reach others. The primary responsibility is to cultivate a more engaging and intentional experience on Sunday morning as well as all of our special events and services. The Production Director is a natural leader, passionate about people, and God’s mission in Virginia Beach and beyond.
- Comfortable sharing a compelling vision and strategy that motivates others and builds genuine excitement.
- Able to make timely decisions that keep us moving forward.
- Consistently meet and exceed expectations even in tough times.
- Able to build strong and healthy relationships.
- Someone who can lead through delegation and overcome obstacles.
- Build confidence and trust in others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Effective at managing resources while working with a budget and limitations.
- The Production Director directly works for and reports to the Executive Pastor and works alongside the Worship Leader and Creative Director to create an outstanding Sunday Service .
- Lead, train, and disciple the Production Team both spiritually and professionally
- Scheduling, recruitment, and managing expansion of Sunday Production Team
- Being present and actively engaged in rehearsals
- Programming lights during the week
- Attending and contributing to Production Meetings
- Give regularly to the church
- Manage expansion of audio, video, and lighting equipment and resources
- Full-Time Salary
- Family Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement – Employee Match
- Unlimited Vacation – Handled on an individual basis
If interested, please email us your resume.